Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Reagan's first day of School

I put Reagan in school 1 day a week to help us both get more social interaction.  And help him learn the social graces a 3/4 year old needs.
He got a Thomas backpack that he loves!
We also started homeschool a few weeks before.



The picture below has a great story:
When I was putting Reagan to bed he had a baby doll on his bed that he had put down for a nap early that day.  I told him we would put the doll to sleep on the other side of his room.  After I laid the doll down he told me the doll needed a blanket.  So I grabbed a hand towel and that was that.

Before I go to bed I do my nightly child check and this is what I found when I went in to check on Reagan.  He had taken everything off his bed, every stuffed animal, blanket and pillow and moved it on the floor next to his baby. =)  He even gave his baby a stuffed animal. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment