Skydiving was on both our bucket lists. I wasn't planning on doing it until the kid's were old enough to remember us, in case something bad happened. However, as I was looking online to fun things to do while my mom was visiting I found a great discount on Groupon and I found myself signing us up. I originally planned on surprising Evan. But I was so excited I felt like that was part of the fun of doing it; the anticipation before hand. So I told him. =) I LOVED it! I figured I would eventually be nervous. I thought I would eventually involuntarily start shaking. But I never did. The whole time I was very excited and peaceful about the whole thing. Which I think is awesome!
Evan jumped first. In typical Jenn fashion on the way up I wasn't concerned for myself, I was concerned for Evan. We were seriously crammed into this tiny plane and Evan was squished against the door. We weren't buckled in and my thoughts were concerned that the door wasn't very securely shut and that it would fly open and Evan would fall out. Me and my crazy thoughts. =P
I gave Evan a high five and kiss before he jumped out. Seeing Evan be in a plane and then all of a sudden in a blink of an eye he was gone was the weirdest part. I didn't like that.
| Before the jump |
It was so awesome to jump out and free fall, then floating down was pretty cool. I saw Evan floating down a little bit. We both did some spins and got to hold the grips to steer.
| After the jump |
No comments:
Post a Comment