We got the Wii out for the first time in YEARS. I think it was a hit...
| The boys boxing with each other. |
The boys' made these adorable hats at the library to celebrate New Years
Reagan and Gideon like to play "Chef". Here Gideon is wearing an apron, and a "chefs hat"
Gideon is now a Sunbeam!!! No more Nursery. My kid's are growing up so fast.
G's first day in Primary
We're so glad when Papa comes Home!!
We Love him!!
Part of Gideon's potty training. Learning the joys of peeing in the snow. Reagan went for to show him how it goes. Gid never ended up making it happen at this time. But he is now FINALLY potty trained and his favorite thing is to get us to pull over so he can, "Pee-Pee on the Road"
I promised that once Gideon was potty trained they could share a room. This is a picture of their first night!
Another great event that happened this month, Reagan started Piano lessons!!! I'm VERY excited! This will bless his life so much, and others. He doesn't LOVE it, but I think he at least thinks it's okay. I have a feeling that if I wasn't as excited as I am, he might not want to do it. But I'm hopeful he will catch the love and passion soon and take off. He is doing well. I know I'm very proud of him.
His first day practicing! See, he has a calendar with stickers all ready to be sticked up! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment