Sunday, June 11, 2017

Gideon's Birthday at Deb's

 
 We went to visit my dearest friend of 17 years, Deb.  Once we had our kids we both moved from WA.  I moved to TN.  Deb moved to Ohio.  She lives in a very heavily populated Amish community.  So, while there we went to visit an Amish farm.  Which ended up being more like an interactive Zoo.
 Gideon loved Deb instantly and couldn't get enough of her. 

 
 

 Deb's Son Devin, Reagan and Gideon all loved each other instantly




 More Deb lovin'

Snuggle's with Papa

 The boys' feeding the Zebra's


Family Photo!


Deb held a Dance party while I was there.  So she and I got to show off a bit!!  We love dancing together.  Evan brought the boy's so they could watch me dance.  But, they were too busy playing and didn't even watch me.

I tried to dance with Gideon.

No comments:

Post a Comment