Reagan became obsessed with learning to fly. It's now December and he still hasn't completely gotten over his desire to figure out how to make it happen.
Evan started trying to teach Reagan how to shoot a gun. I personally think he isn't mature enough. He is still bouncing all around and not paying proper attention or respect to the gun.
Evan got him his own gun for his birthday. I don't think he has shot it yet. He doesn't ask to shoot it or even care. I guess this gift can be chalked up to one Papa wanted to give him, not something he was really wanting. =)
We finally let our Guinea Fowl out.
And Evan finally finished the A frame coop for the Guineas, which they never used. We ended up putting our newest chickens in there. The Guineas roost on top of the A frame. =)
We had a fun family day out, racing go karts and playing put put golf.
No comments:
Post a Comment