Friday, January 25, 2019

New Year, January Fun

Singing Time: Whenever I HEAR the song of a bird, or LOOK at the blue blue sky.  Whenever I FEEL the RAIN on my face, or the WIND as it rushes by.  When ever I TOUCH a velvet rose, or walk by a LILAC tree...


 Snapchat photos are fun
 School time with brother is fun too

 Lazy morning
 Sir Gideon
 Homemade teeter totter time


 Reagan is curious to find out how it's all gonna end happily ever after.

 Dishes with a twist

 SNOW DAY!


 Potty break
 My little Eskimo

 Morning Yoga
 More Singing Time fun

If I remember correctly, I was having a bad day.  So Reagan got busy making sure I had a better day
This sign blocked the hallway

masking tape on the wall

 An attempt at eggs, toast and hotdogs
I felt very loved

No comments:

Post a Comment