
Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary!! WooHoo, we made it 6 whole months already!! We didn't do anything special to celebrate, other then wish each other a Happy Anniversary. =)Evan bought me a phone that arrived on Monday, so I told him we could count that as a 6 month gift!
For anyone that might be reading this can you please keep us in your prayers that we will find a place to live and that I will find a long term job to help me pay my bills. Our lease is up the end of November. I'm really trying to hold out my faith, but it kind of sucks when it feels like things are about to topple in on top of me. I feel really helpless, but VERY thankful I had the self discipline all these years to save, Save, SAVE. So I'm able to live off that until I get a job and Evan gets some big bonus or raise. Great blessings are just around the corner, it just seems to be a really long block to walk.
We do have a lot of amazing blessings, and I do count them...a lot. But I need to be realistic too and recognize that there are a few things that need to be addressed.
For anyone that might be reading this can you please keep us in your prayers that we will find a place to live and that I will find a long term job to help me pay my bills. Our lease is up the end of November. I'm really trying to hold out my faith, but it kind of sucks when it feels like things are about to topple in on top of me. I feel really helpless, but VERY thankful I had the self discipline all these years to save, Save, SAVE. So I'm able to live off that until I get a job and Evan gets some big bonus or raise. Great blessings are just around the corner, it just seems to be a really long block to walk.
We do have a lot of amazing blessings, and I do count them...a lot. But I need to be realistic too and recognize that there are a few things that need to be addressed.
It's been a great 6 months. I'm very thankful to be married to Evan and have him beside me through lifes trials. he is amazing.
happy 1/2 a year! praying you all can move here or wherever you are supposed to be!
ReplyDelete