
Evan and I on our way in, to partake in one of the best days of our lives
Evan and I went to the temple for the first time today to take out our endowments!!!!
What a wonderful blessing and opportunity we were just able to partake in today. I can't wait to go again and again. It is my plan to create good habits now that will last a life time. I enjoyed the experience. The peace was incredible. It was far better then I ever could have imagined and more amazing then any words could ever describe.
What an honor!!!!
I'm so thankful for the spirit and love of the Savior. It was so great and very comforting to have family and friends there. My Relief Society President came there for me and some other gal in my ward that I had never even seen before. I felt kind of bad cause she came for me and I had no clue who she was, her face was completely foreign to me. President Hilton & Shawna (my sister in laws parents) were there. It really touched my heart to see them there. I feel like over the years they have become such wonderful examples to me and feel like my own parents. Of course Adam and Lise & my mom were there. And Christine, my dearest friend since we were 5 came up from Utah as well. It was really just so comforting to see familiar faces.
It felt like home. It all just felt right.

My Mom and I

Christine, Evan and I

Adam and Evan after we left the temple
It was also my moms birthday today! So we went to lunch at Red Robin where Dean and Reed had to have Grandma get a happy birthday song and sundae. I was so emotionally exhausted in such a wonderful way. I needed a nap, but we carried on to take Christine to Pike's Place market to look around for a bit before I got just too tired and needed to come home where I slept for 3 hours.

Reed, Mom and Dean
I'm so overwhelmed with such peace and happiness. I feel like I have been crying tears of joy all day.
congratulations! i'm so glad it was a good day! :) when i saw the first picture i thought you were WAY pregnant but then i saw you were wearing a wrap, lol!
ReplyDelete