Monday, June 13, 2011

Reagan update

Just a few random pictures
I'm so happy I had my camera handy to capture this moment of our feet together.



This one is my favorite.
 Once a month a few gals get together to play Bunco.  I love it!  I have only played it once but I see why it is so popular.  The only downside was how late this first game went.  Poor Reagan didn't get home till 9:30.  But I feel he did GREAT.  Especially considering he didn't get 2 of his naps that day, and fell off of Aunt Laura's bed when I tried to lay him down for a nap. =(  So sad.  I can't believe my baby fell off a bed!  I was so proud of myself too for preventing that from happening.  I'm devastated!!  Reagan was fine but I was an emotional wreck.

Here is Reagan playing with a new buddy only a few weeks older than him.  I'm glad to get these pictures now, so when they grow up and are best friends I will have adorable pictures of them before they even knew what was going on.



Here are a couple of Reagan and Cousin Landon playing earlier that day!  Reagan LOVES his cousins!


Kisses for Landon


Getting set to crawl

Pictures by Papa


These shorts are adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment