Monday, June 13, 2011

Relationship/Marriage Check

I'm not sure if anyone has followed this family since I last posted about them.  But this is a blog worth following.  I have learned so much from this wonderful Husband and Father about life, relationships, love, faith and God.  I'm so sad for him and cry with every post I read from him.  This just goes to show that Heavenly Father has a plan.  It seems like I'm not the only person touched or learning from this family and what they are going through.

Denny&Wendy

Here is a link to the article he references in one of his posts. The Eternal Blessings of Marriage  Evan and I both found this talk one of our favorites.  It really spoke to our hearts and our family situation in many ways.

Our regular day to day life has so many lessons for us to learn and opportunities to hear the messages God wants us to know and understand.  So many opportunities to learn, improve our lives and cultivate healthy relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment