Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

Reagan's first Memorial Day.  We went to a new park (New to Reagan and I) and got a few AWESOME 6 month pictures of Reagan.  Poor Mommy timing again since he was ready for a nap at this point.  We didn't get a lot, but what we did get were great!  They get better and better as you scroll down.  More to come, my camera died and Evan got the rest on his camera.  Once he downloads them I'll add them.



Need to stay properly hydrated in all the heat









This picture always makes me giggle
















As we were leaving I hooked Reagan's paci onto one of the links in his chain that he plays with on his carseat.  While driving home I look in the back seat to look at Reagan and decided to record this adorable moment of trying to get the paci in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment