The other day while Evan and I were in the car I was enjoying his wonderful singing and commented how glad I was I married someone that has a singing voice I enjoy listening to. "How horrible would that be to be married to someone who loves to sing and does it all the time but has a horrible voice?" Evan then mentioned how he enjoys both my singing voice and speaking voice. To which I replied, "then why do you tell me to shut up?" =)
Evan sort of smirked and said something to the effect of, it's not the tone of your voice, it's the content I want to stop. =)
HeeHee! I can understand that.
Yesterday, I came downstairs from putting Reagan to sleep to see I had missed a call, I listened to my VM to hear a message from E asking me to call him when I get a chance. I called him back and the only reason he called was to see how I was doing. That's it! I was so happily surprised. I instantly got chocked up. My heart just melted. It is so sweet, simple and easy but it's impact was so HUGE. Evan is very busy at work, but he thought of me. He took the time to step away and call me. He left a message, then when I called him, he listened like there was nothing else in the world he would ever have to do that night. He knew how much I was stressing about the party I was preparing for the next day, he just wanted to see how I was doing. I LOVE that he thought of me! I LOVE that he loves me.
No comments:
Post a Comment