Saturday, May 28, 2011

Play Time








 
















With only having one car we need to find ways to entertain both Reagan and I this summer.  We have a great area outside our house that supplies shade and sun.  So I got Reagan a little blow up pool that we can easily keep in the house and move it outside whenever we like.  I tried it out on our deck just for a trial run.  Since he is still so tiny, and once again he was ready for a nap too. I only filled it up a little bit just to see how he would do.  He toppled over when I first set him in and let him sit by himself while I tried to record a first video and that pretty much set the mood for the rest of the pool experience.  He was only in the pool for 5 minutes.  I was just so excited, I couldn't wait his whole nap time to see how he likes his pool!





A few more play time pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment