"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
Monday, August 29, 2011
Fun w/ Food
I gave him noodles and 2 Nutri Grain bars. I think he ate them?...
Once he was done smushing his food I took him straight to the bathtub and set him in it before I took off his clothes and diaper. He ended up getting 2 baths that day!
Food was behind his ears, in his hair, everywhere!! =) I love it! Apparently so did he!
I had paused his Your Baby Can Read video to get this video. He loves his learning time even if it's paused. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooohh, look at you....food on the carpet and all! lol
ReplyDeletemy computer does not agree with your blog for whatever reason! i have the hardest time being able to make a comment. so, know that i love you that i've come back so many times. ;) i think i'll just have to start emailing comments to you so i get less frustrated, lol.
reagan is filling out so much!