Monday, December 2, 2013

The Building of a Christmas Tree

The final product, Reagan, Mason, and Bridger

I'm planning a bunch of fun crafts for Reagan to do during the Christmas Season and I thought, why not invite his Future Sunbeam buddies over to play too.  I figured if Reagan is cooped up with tons of energy he needs to burn off, I bet other kids his age have the same issue and the Mom's could use a change and relief as well.  So I invited them over to share in our first craft day of the Season.


Making Christmas Tree's out of ice cream cones, green frosting and fun candies to decorate with.  After the boys had a great time eating them.  It was awesome to watch them chow down!  Reagan tried to chow down too, but the top of his tree had 2 fruit life savers, and 2 mints on top, so when he went to take a bite off the top like the other boys he got such a mouth full of candies he couldn't easily chew.  So he ended up spitting out a very disgusting blob of candy and frosting on his plate. =P  I thought he was going to take another bite and had my camera all ready, but thankfully did not get a picture of him spitting out his food. =)  haha!
Reagan's mouth full of all the candies that he wasn't able to eat.

Early stages of the Christmas Trees

All the kids had a great time eating the candy



No comments:

Post a Comment