"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Our Children
Reagan is talking SOOO much more, and so much better. He also can read! Something we had no idea about until we were at dinner and while I was doing a word search with him he pointed to the word banana and chocolate and said the words!! I was trying to find any reason for his being able to know what those words were and I couldn't find any, except that he just knows what those words are. I was so shocked, pleasantly shocked.
Reagan loves to hold Gideon
Reagan made a Turkey for Grandma =)
Reagan's first time eating Crepes like a big boy.
He loves em!
Gideon just being so adorable one morning.
This video is nothing special at all. But at least you get to see Gideon on video. =P Which is something I don't have a lot of.
No comments:
Post a Comment