Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Reaganism

As I was reading to Reagan before bed he randomly lets me know, "My winkie is wobbly."  I say, "Oh, Okay." and keep reading.  Then he follows it up with, "I just thinking with my winkie right now." 
Oh man was it hard to keep a straight face and not bust out laughing.  It's times like these I wish Evan was here to share in these funny moments. =)  I did call him to keep him informed of his kids funny sayings, so we still got to share in the laugh together.

Reagan keeps Evan and I both in stiches with the funny things he unknowingly says.  We love our little guy. =)

8/6/14


Today Reagan comes in from playing outside to announce that he needs to go poop.  On his way to the bathroom he lets me know, "I don't like to eat mine poop!"

Then, as we are in the works of talking about going to bed tonight Reagan just up and says, "Come on Mama, let's put me to bed." as he walks to resolutely down the hall.

8/11/14

While in the truck Reagan lifts up 1 butt cheek and asks, "May I please share my toot?"

9/14/14
Reagan's prayer tonight: "Heavenly Father, bless Papa, keep him safe, bless his truck, and lips not speak guile psalms 34:13. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen." He is quoting his homeschool preschool scriptures in his prayer. so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment