Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Years and Cold Days

The boys love all weather, rainy or cold.
 Here Reagan is hammering the ice off our steps.

 Gideon looks so cute, he has on his sleepers under his sweater and sweat pants.  He loved the hat, but hated the mittens.


 On a not so cold day, even I was out playing with the boys.  Tango was very sweet to let Gideon climb all over him.  Gideon was actually pretty sweet to Tango too.

One cloudy day Reagan and Evan were out playing. By the time I got Gideon ready to go outside it started raining.  Gideon was so upset to come inside, so Evan stayed out in the rain with Gideon for a very long time.  Gideon was in Heaven.

 
 
 
Snuggle time.
 Gideon had just woken up and I was snuggling with him.  Reagan wanted to hold Gideon on his lap too.  I was glad that Gideon let Reagan hold him for as long as he did.  On that same note, yesterday when Gideon was recuperating from being sick he turned to Reagan for snuggle and hugs at one point.  Totally warmed my heart to see the Brother's hugging it out and snuggling.

Reagan was very proud of himself, he made his bed all by himself and wanted me to take a picture.  He really did do that all by himself, I didn't even ask him to make his bed.

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
 Reagan and I celebrated early with Sparkling cider and chocolate ice cream.  Reagan was very excited to use the fancy glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment