| Gideon has a MELT DOWN if Papa starts that tractor and he isn't on it! This is a weekly tradition. |
We had some GEORGOUS Rhode Island Red chickens. I LOVED them!! Then, our dogs killed them. =( Those darn dogs double crossed us. They had both been so great around the chickens. I had started letting them free range more and more. I guess I gave the dogs the opportunity they were waiting for. It was a very sad day when I went to bring our chicken's fruit scraps and put them in their coop for the night and they were no where to be found...until I was walking back to the house and I found 1 dead in our yard, and another dead a little ways into the holler.
Still miss them.
Grandma Powell sure knows her grandson. She got Gideon a water table. He LOVES this thing!
| Our Father's day gift to Papa. A picture for his truck telling him how we feel. |
No comments:
Post a Comment