I did a booth at the Secret City Festival. It was a Friday and Saturday event so the boys had to do the event with me since I don't have a sitter for them. They did AWESOME!!! Thanks to my Mom!
![]() |
| R quietly playing with reusable stickers |
![]() |
| My mom got the boys this wonderful play pen! I put a fitted sheet underneath to keep everything and everyone clean. |
![]() |
| Watching movies on a DVD player my mom gave us. (probably watching a movie my mom gave us too. ) ;) |
![]() |
Water painting...from my mom!
playing on the kindle...that my mom gave us!
*This blog is dedicated to my mom, without her spoiling my kids rotten they would have been miserable, little pains, dying in the hot sun with nothing to do that day and driving me nuts. Thank you mom!







No comments:
Post a Comment