| FROOOOGGGYYY, yells Reagan. Reading to his Brother. And Gideon with he beloved Pooh Bear |
Reagan had a very short baseball career this summer. I guess since we are "Sunbright" we are underserving of being given a practice, or game schedule, or being told when games are canceled. I'm not a last minute kind of gal...at all! I do not like being called DAY OF to be told there is a practice, or a game. Or not at all, when games are canceled. So I quit baseball.
I hope we will do it again but I don't see it happening until they fix their communication.
We took the boys to their first Monster Jam event. They are now addicted! So we will be taking them again next year, and the next as long as they are into it. We almost didn't take Gideon. In fact, I didn't even buy him a ticket. Last minute we decided to take him. I'm so glad we did. He was a joy to watch! The people around us got a kick out of him too. That kid lost his mind! Reagan was a little negative at first, but soon got over it. We all had a wonderful time!
![]() |
| On our way to Monster Jam! |
![]() |
| Having a great time at Monster Jam! |




No comments:
Post a Comment