Thursday, December 1, 2016

Halloween Fun

This year Reagan dressed up as a Pirate and Gideon dressed up as a Minion.  We only went to Trunk or Treats.  We went to one the Rockwood ward put on, and then another one being held at a church in Sunbright.
 


 
 
 
 
I threw a party for other homeschool kids or those with little kids.  I find it funny that no homeschool kids came.  But the Bishops wife, and Laura White came.  The kids decorated cookies...




 
This is my favorite cookie.  It looks like it threw up! =)

All the kids helped clean up the sprinkle mess.

 We also made cotton ball ghosts, and a paper plate spider web.


 I made an activity to shoot down ghost cups if the kids wanted to, but I lost the shooter, but that ended up being good because I needed to use the cups for our drinks.

Food served: PB&J made into spiders and pumpkin shape.  pretzels with a festive pencil inside to look like a broom, and a goolish drink that looked a lot better on Pintrest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment