Thursday, December 1, 2016

Reagan's "Ninja" Class

A member of our Homeschool group teaches Martial Arts Classes for $30 a month for homeschooler.  We even get the first month free to try it out and see if it's right for us.  Reagan was very excited to learn how to be a Ninja!  He has a little bit of trouble paying attention.  But if I leave the room he seems to do much better.  When I'm in the room he is looking at me for approval more than the teacher, and as a result he misses whats being said.
 
 Gideon was wanting to go on the mat so much.  I finally let him go out during their warm ups.  He actually had better success with the warm up moves than Reagan did.

It's always better working out with a friend. =)


 Our friend Trudy from homeschool was such a big help working with Reagan and keeping him on track.






 
 
The last part of class is spent sparing!
"Ya wanna box?!"

Waiting outside while brother is in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment