Friday, November 17, 2017

Rainy days in July

 This was our in-eventful 4th of July.  We attempted a parade that never happened.  So we ended up going to McDonald's in Onieda where we met some other people with their kid that also went to an event that didn't take place and they to came to McDonald's to try and make it right for their kids.  =)
 Reagan has been dying to have a Lemonade Stand.  So we made signsm hung them up and waited...and waited...=)  Reagan got a couple people.  Unfortunatly we heard thunder and saw thick clouds in the distance so we packed up and let the boys play.  And of course after that, wouldn't you know it, that's when all the cars started coming by, and we never even had any rain.  =P




We had a few new "developments" in the family...
"Look mama, I got boobs!"
 This kid!  I guess many of us have all tried this at some point.  Evan was NOT happy.  I could see it for what it was, I funny kid, being funny. =)
 While the boys were selling lemonade Evan and I were putting up fencing!!  It was hard work, considerably harder for Evan since he did most of it.  But it was also really fun.  I love working with Evan!

 Here is a fun little thing Evan invented to help speed up the process, and save us a lot of work going up this steep hill, and along our vast property!

No comments:

Post a Comment