This was Gideon's first airplane ride and the first that Reagan would remember. We decided flying out between Reagan and Grandma Powell's birthday would be a fun way o celebrate their birthdays.
I took the boys to Evan's and my favorite place to go on dates, Paint Away. They loved it! Gideon was very upset when we had to leave his creation there to be fired. But he was very happy when we got it back and he saw how pretty it was.
We spent a night at the Great Wolf Lodge. It helped us be able to see my dad.
They had a lot of very fun activities for the boys to do. Trick or treating, and the water park!
We played at the water park after we saw my dad for breakfast.
It was a very big day on this day! I have not seen my dad in over 20 years. Thanks to my amazing Husband he has been working these 10 years on helping me to see things in my life in a different way. He has helped me to open my heart to my Dad. It was a very nice breakfast we had at Elmers. It was WONDERFUL to let the wall come down. It's so freeing!
We went on many adventures! Some didn't work out like we planned, but we made the most of them. Here, we were at some location in Issaquah trying to find a monster trail. It took us here.
The boys were promised a trip to the Lego store. I wanted to make sure they got that in. Reagan had a wonderful time helping build a double decker bus.
On Halloween Reed took Gideon out trick or treating. Reagan decided to stay home.
Gideon loved helping Aunt Lise make applesauce.
I had to take the boys to my favorite place!! The Seattle Temple!
I think the best part of the whole trip was when we all got to go up in my Great Uncle's plane, and he let Reagan fly! We were working so hard to make this happen for the boys. We had to wait for the weather to be just right. We finally got the call to come over! We ran to the car as is, (hence no make up) =) And had a wonderful time!!
The boys got to play on their grandkids 4 wheelers
We needed to go to Seattle!! I loved the weather. It was perfect Seattle weather!
I took them to the Seattle Children's museum.
When we finally got home to TN Papa had left us a little message...

















No comments:
Post a Comment