Evan surprised me when he got home today with a beautifully wrapped present in a Kay's Bag! WooHoo, I knew that meant JEWELRY!!!
I told Evan to grab my camera cause I knew whatever was inside was going to be good! Those that know Evan well know he has a deep fondness for Jane Seymour. She is the creator of the the Open Heart pendant. Which is exactly what I saw when I opened the box! It is very beautiful! I really love it. So now Evan has his two greatest loves close to him all the time. =)
Here are a few of the pictures we captured of the moment.
I told Evan to grab my camera cause I knew whatever was inside was going to be good! Those that know Evan well know he has a deep fondness for Jane Seymour. She is the creator of the the Open Heart pendant. Which is exactly what I saw when I opened the box! It is very beautiful! I really love it. So now Evan has his two greatest loves close to him all the time. =)
Here are a few of the pictures we captured of the moment.
Look what I got!!!
Saying Thank You!!
Evan putting my new present on
Up close
haha, evan and his older women! cracks me up, lol! there was a lady on the news here that he alwaya had a thing for too! do you set up the camera to take the pics? nice to have remembrance of these sweet times. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the third picture caption.....i hoped it looked on him
ReplyDelete-ryan
I meant, I hope it looked good on him
ReplyDelete