Friday, April 10, 2009

Playing dress up

I was starting to plan and pack for Hawaii. Some people may say I'm a little too anxious for my wedding. I am excited, but I usually start packing for any trip at least a week in advance. I definitely don't want to forget anything on this trip and packing early helps me too feel better as the days get closer. So I have already packed most of my clothes, since I'll be wearing mostly summer clothes and I won't be needing any of that in this weather, I also packed my hair supplies and some toiletries that I have double of. I've already begun making a list of things to make sure I pack last minute. I just printed out all of our itinerary and confirmations for every place and activity we are going to.

While packing I of course got out my wedding accessories and had to try on my veil. So I pulled back my hair a bit and played dress up for a minute until Evan busted through the door and scared the crap out of me. That's the end of that. =( I was really having fun too. Here's 1 picture I took of myself. Not vain, just trying to capture the little moments of me being silly building up to the Big Day. =)

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh! what a surprise, him busting in! good thing it was just the veil, lol! you look adorable! can't wait to see you all dolled up! :)

    ReplyDelete