Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BANG!

Evan and I went out shooting yesterday in the mountains, just off I-90 exit 47. Evan went shooting on Saturday with the men from church and since we still had the guns he borrowed from his boss we went up together to shoot. I have been out shooting a few times but I had yet to show Evan my mad skills.
The first time Evan met me and came to my house he commented on a picture I had displayed on my mantel. I think what made the picture so special and drew Evan's attention was that it was a picture of a man from a magazine and it had a bullet hole that shot the guys head off. I had been out shooting a few weeks before and kept that target as a memento cause it was a clean shot right through the head, shot from a few hundred feet away!!
I really love shooting and had a good time with Evan. I only shot the hand guns, I have shot shotguns and rifles in the past but didn't want to yesterday. The only other time I shot a rifle I had a table to use to support me. And the shot gun I shot from the hip. I LOVE shot guns, they make me giggle after every shot!! heehee Shotguns are my fav. but they really throw a punch, especially w/ me.
I have a bad case of hat hair, I wore my new hat that day, but you can't wear the hat and the ear protection at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. fun! loren's dying to go soon...not enough hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete