Saturday, April 14, 2012

Aww Crap!

Last week I had woken up early to finish some Shelf Reliance things, Reagan woke up not too much after I got down stairs.  I didn't want him marinating in his diaper from the whole night of sleeping, so I took it off so he could get some air time, I was just going to finish up "this one little thing" then tend to my Son.  Well, I really lost track of time, I forgot that Reagan was bottomless, and I ended up finishing just about all of my Shelf Reliance stuff, not just the little bit I planned on.  After all, Reagan was playing so great in the kitchen this whole time, what was the rush?!

After I finished up I went to tend to Reagan and get him breakfast and get our day started.  I walked into the kitchen to see piles of poop surrounding my son, as he so nicely is stuffing his crap in a funnel!!  I momentarily shout, "Oh No!"  Of course not upset with Reagan, it was totally an "oh crap, I forgot he didn't have on a diaper and look at this mess!!"

Well poor Reagan I'm sure felt like this whole experience was very odd and different, but he made Lemonade out of lemons.  But my reaction scared him and his poor little lip started to quiver. =(  So I quickly perked up my tone and whole demeanor, "It's okay Buddy, Mama forgot to get your diaper on, lets go take a bath!!"  Well, he loves baths and never got past a quivering lip.  Poor baby.  I felt so bad I had forgotten, and bad that he was so confused by it all...but making the best of it. =)

I'm so thankful it happened in the kitchen and that he STAYED in the kitchen!  EGH!  The clean up was such a breeze.  I really lucked out on this one!

Pictures?!?!  I don't think so, that's just wrong!

On a hilarious note, just the other night it was another episode of Evan & Jenn take something way too far.  Evan and I were just talking and sassing back and forth, and I made a pplllhhh sound with my tongue at him, then he replies with a longer raspberry sound, so I answer back with a louder and longer sound.  He one ups me again so I do the only thing I can, I hold up my hand to my mouth to get a great fart sound and wait for his reply...

This was when I learned something new about my Husband.  He can not make fart noises with his hands!!  It was HILARIOUS to watch him try, at best he got out a girly fizzle.  I kept trying to teach him how to do a successful hand fart, while also showing off my mad hand farting skills.  Hoping that our neighbors were not able to hear us.  =)  And also hoping our "farting" wouldn't wake up Reagan.

Evan is still trying to this day to master the art of Hand Farting. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment