Saturday, April 7, 2012

Camp Out

Evan and Reagan went on their first Father Son Camp out last night.  I was sure they would come home, but they didn't.  Reagan didn't go to sleep until 11pm, but he slept great once he fell asleep.  Evan on the other hand didn't sleep well. =)  Evan did not end up blowing up the mattress that I sent with them, he didn't want to have to worry about deflating it if he needed to come home with Reagan.  I understand that.  I just wish I would have given them more blankets.  They slept on the hard ground.  Reagan walked all over the tent before finally crashing/snuggling next to his Papa.  =)  Someone yelled for everyone to wake up at 6am.  Reagan, like the good boy that he is, listens well, and got up!  So Evan and Reagan got home at 7am.  Evan came right up to the room to try and snuggle with me and let Reagan play in the room.  "I don't think so, I'm not being punished for your boys crazy adventures, you guys go down stairs and play and let me sleep."
Evan's reply, "Come on Reagan, we aren't getting any sympathy from Mama."
Both my boys went down for naps at 8am. =)  Evan wasn't able to get any pictures because it was too dark by the time they got there. =(  I'm so bummed because Reagan looked so cute in his camping outfit.

Here are just a few random photos of Reagan.  He likes to have pictures taken of him, so I just snap some of him when he brings me the camera.





1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm impressed they stayed! loren thought he left in the middle of the night bc they were gone when he got up. he wasn't thrilled about that 6am wake up call either!

    ReplyDelete