Taken last night before we went out for Reagan's first Trick or Treat experience. He LOVED it. By the 2nd house he was running up the driveways, saying knock knock, and trick or treat before we even got to the house. He was very polite and said thank you, and bye bye. Evan asked me to hold Reagan's candy bucket so it would be easier to hold him. Reagan was having none of that. He had a death grip on his bucket. It got so full we dumped it into a bag we brought and Reagan just about lost it! He must have thought we were throwing away all his goods. =( Poor kid. But I gave him a sucker and he was good to go! Papa did a major sin when buckling him in to go home, he took the bucket from Reagan. I tried to tell him to just put the arm Reagan wasn't holding the bucket with through the strap first then switch his bucket to the next hand. But he didn't take the time to listen to me. Evan does this alot. He forgets to think like a toddler and see the world through their eyes. Reagan once again thought Evan was taking his candy, and arched his back and tensed up screaming. *sigh* if only I'd been listened to. We could have been spared the scene.
Evan didn't get home from work until 7:30, Reagan is usually in bed by this time. He had a late nap and was doing okay, so I decided to wait for Evan to get home and we went out together. Without Evan I'm not sure I would have gone. A bunch of houses were starting to turn off their lights. We still got a lot of candy, (for a toddler) For a couple houses we were their last visitors. Now we know, 7pm is a good start time for next year.I bought a window insulation kit and this is Evan and I putting up the first insulation. There are a few things wrong with this picture. First, possibly being that both my boys are using a ROCKING chair for thier stable support. And maybe the blow dryer in Reagan's hands, but as long as he isn't by water, we're good!
I can't remember if I posted these pics already. I just love seeing my baby sleep.
I've been putting off posting these pictures until I get a picture of the final product, Hopefully I'll do that today. We tried gluing leaves on first. That didn't work, Then I just grabbed tissue paper and let Reagan rip a few, and I ripped a few off and let Reagan place them whereever he wanted. I did help some since he wasn't really into this activity and just wanted to play with his car and run around. But he did like putting the glue on.
![]() |
We were heading out this week for errands, Reagan wanted to wear Papa's hat. He put it on, wore it down stairs and all around. I tried to find HIS hat. I figured it must be in the car, (it was) so I let him wear it until we got to our destination, then I put his better fitting hat on. He LOVES hats, because Papa wears hats. I just thought this pic was so adorable.
Cousin Loni came over, she found Reagan's play toothbrush and REALLY wanted to brush his teeth. She had a good grip on him!! Reagan is such a trooper.








No comments:
Post a Comment