This game was his favorite, he kept coming back to this one, and he loved the music in this room and the disco light ball.
We did a cake walk because Reagan seemed to think he could just go up and grab his cupcakes. =) Thankfully we won on our first go round! I'm not sure how long Reagan would have lasted since he didn't understand the concept, all he knew was he wanted a cupcake.
They had a bean bag toss and fishing pole. I wanted to get R's face painted but Evan didn't want him to because "he won't be as cute"
The actual trunk of treating was fun for all of us. Reagan was so cute. He held his little bucket and caught on very quickly to try and say Trick or Treat. =) So sweet.
![]() |
| I think he already had a roll of smarties in his hand. |







Glad ya'll had a great time. Makes all of my planning and stressing well worth it!
ReplyDelete