Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Video's of Reagan

He has the patience of Evan, he was trying and trying for such a long time to put the vacuum away.  He did finally do it! =)

Here are some of the words Reagan's says, I couldn't remember all of them.  In this video and the next I let youtube take the shake out of the video and it cut off Reagan's head, I'm not that bad at keeping him in the picture.

We were slow dancing earlier, and he decided he wanted to keep dancing.  I wasn't able to get a shot of him actually dancing like he was before.  He would slowly turn in circles and bob up and down.  It was so adorable!!

I just had to get video of him laughing so hard with Papa.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these wonderful videos of Reagan!!!

    It brings me there for a moment to be with him.

    He has grown in many ways.. So fast. Your a great

    mom.. Jenn. Love to each of you..

    ReplyDelete