I'm so beyond frustrated. I can't believe the issues I have finding a sitter, ALWAYS!!!!!!
I only have 1 son, and he is a good baby. I'm also surrounded with family. You would think I have 12 kids I'm trying to find a sitter for all 12 of them are spawns of the Devil and I've moved to a foreign country where I know no one!!
I don't understand why EVERY time I need help it is seriously like pulling teeth and up to the last minute to finally get someone. It gets me so emotional. I don't ask for help a lot, but I REALLY hate it when I do need the help. It's so stressful, frustrating, humiliating, and hurtful. I hate the rejection over and over and over and over...and over again.
That totally sucks. I can only imagine how hard it would be for me to find a sitter. You are always welcome to drop Reagan here if need be.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to call me anytime Jenn! Loved watching him last time. Sorry that you have such a hard time getting help.
ReplyDelete