Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mission Plans

What wonderful news to have the age for Missionaries opened up to 18 year olds now!  WOW, that means that in just 16 short years my Son could be seriously at the doorstep of leaving my home, serving the Lord, becoming a man, and life just never being the same for either of us. =(  How seriously sad. But wonderful at the same time.

This speaks volumes of the Youth today and the Youth to come (My Children)  to go right from High School to Mission field is an amazing, huge step.  I can see even clearer now the responsibility I have to get my Son ready for such a responsibility, and how short that time is.

I also look forward to someday serving with Evan.  How fun and what a great experience for each of us that both didn't serve missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment