Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Fun Times

 
We have gone to the same place for the last 3 years for our Pumpkins.  I used the same rule I remember as a kid; If you can lift it, you can get it.  So as long as Reagan could lift and carry his pumpkin I would get it for him.  I had such a horrible time getting a picture of Reagan.  My camera is a piece of crap, I need to open it up and hold the battery in.  Then I tried with my phone and Reagan just always seemed to move his head or turn around right when the picture would snap.  I getting pretty ticked. But I decided it would still be sort of amusing to post the pictures I took to prove my hard times, but also, who said pictures need to be perfect?!  =)  I found the bright side I guess.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment