Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Learning his Letters

Not even two yet and he knows his letters.  Is this typical?  I like feeling like he is something special.  But if he is right where he is supposed to be I'm fine with that too.

It makes me happy because later that night Evan told me how happy he is that I get to stay home with Reagan and teach him.  It makes Evan proud, and that makes me happy.

A couple weeks ago Reagan brought me a block while I was in the kitchen, I affirmed "yeah, thats a block!"  He kept making a noise, and trying to hand it to me, clearly I wasn't getting it.  So I took the block and looked at it, it was only after I saw the letter T that I realized the "noise" he was making was a tttttt sound.  He was trying to show me he had found the letter T.  My kid is so much smarter than I realized.  I think this will be a standing pattern for his life.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment