Saturday, October 6, 2012

Date Night!!

Evan and I had our first Couples Date Night since BEFORE he left for Trucking School, which was around June.  Every date we have been on since then has been a family date night.

We FINALLY used these free movie tickets my Mom gave us the last time we were all in WA, which was way back when Reagan was just 2 months old.  We had to drive down to the Opry Mills Theater because the tickets were for a Regal Cinema.  It would have been nice to be able to stay and walk around the mall but it was very late and Reagan we found out later was already falling asleep on Grandma's shoulder. =)

Evan's sister Laura and and Brother Brent alternate every other week with Grandma watching their kids.  Sometimes we drop Reagan off when she is watching Laura's kids.  The cousins were so happy to get to play together!  Little Loni LOVES Reagan.  She loves to give him kisses and hug him, and in general keep her arms around him...we gotta get outta TN, this Kissin Cousin's thing is scaring me!! ;) haha

I almost left without saying bye to Reagan because he instantly went off to play.  When I went back in to tell him Mama was going bye bye he thought I was saying WE were going bye bye and he tried to get away and fuss because he didn't want to leave.  That's good!  He didn't care at all that we were leaving! 

We were planning on going to a sit down dinner, but I wanted to get to the 7:15 movie so we went through the McDonalds drive thru.  Mmmmm, I love McDonalds!!  Evan doesn't really like it, but he humored me since I was really hungry.

I sure don't get out much, the price of everything for movie food was insane!!!  And now it's like they have a little mini restaurant for food options now too!  It's so funny how rarely I go to movies now, when I was younger we went all the time!!  Oh, and we saw the movie Taken 2, since we really enjoyed the first Taken movie.  It was a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment