![]() |
| I loved this tender moment that my 3 Boys shared together |
This kept Reagan entertained for so long! Mixing colored vinegar to a bunch of baking soda. I even had a ton of fun watching and doing a few drops myself! =)
![]() |
| A rare moment, Gideon sound asleep in my arms. |
This picture is ADORABLE!! Reagan was working really hard to fit 2 tracks together. Once he was successful he let out a huge sigh and did this...hahaha I love my boy.
![]() |
| Gid was all plugged up, so I fed him prunes to help him out. =) |
Evan took me for a special date on Saturday to go shooting. I finally got to shot my gun for the first time and it was Ugly!! =(
![]() |
| Mmm Mmm, I love watchin my man and his bow! |







No comments:
Post a Comment