I love my Punkin, Reagan. He is growing up super fast these last few days. I keep saying to him, "You are getting so big!" to which he replies, "No, Little." Every time I tell him he is such a big boy, or getting so big he corrects me that he is little. It comes out sounding like an adorable British accent.
Evan's Mom is letting us borrow her car. She intended Evan to drive it to Nashville so I could keep the van and we could save on gas money. But her car is not much of step up from Evan's. =P So I'm driving the boys' around in her car while Evan takes the van to Nashville and sleeps down there in the van 1 night, and comes up the next day to shower see the boys' before doing it all over again the next night. So it works out that he sleeps in Nashville 2 nights a week.
My point is to build up to the fact that Cindy's car does not have Child Locks. Which I learned the hard way. Reagan opened the door while we were driving on a very busy highway! I'm proud of myself for staying calm and telling him very sternly how dangerous that was. I'm thankful for car seats. When I called Evan to tell on Reagan I was informed that he had done the same thing with Evan too!! How many kids were falling out of cars before the car seat laws and child locks???
Reagan also enjoys blaming everything that he brakes on Papa. "Papa break" haha I'm sure if Papa was around he would blame it on me. =)
I was changing Gideon's diaper yesterday when Reagan came over to access the situation he says, "Holy Crap Gideon poop!" this kid cracks me up. Yes, I unintentionally taught him to say Holy Crap. =P Bad Mama.
Or, when he is on the Kindle, or trying to get something to work, you may here him say, "Oh, Come On, come on!" in a deep brisk voice
I love hearing all the things Reagan says because he picks it up from me. He has been saying, "Oh, Hi Mama!" or "Oh, Hi Papa!" I didn't know where he had picked this up, but since then I realized how much I say "Oh!" before saying things to Reagan.
I love when he says, "Oh, come on Mama! Play Trains!" Of course you all don't know how cute he sounds saying this, but I do and I look forward to reading this years from now and being transported back to these days.
Reagan and Gideon LOVE, LOVE, LOVE each other!! The other day however Reagan out of his love for Gid and wanting to carry him, tried lifting him up by his head, around his neck. It's so frustrating, Evan and I are both working on not yelling at Reagan. We were both doing all we could to tell Reagan to stop, and not do what he was doing, but that crazy kid would not listen. The closer he came to lifting Gid up by his neck the louder we both got. Of course this all happened very fast and we both made it to Gid very quickly to physically intervene. But not quick enough, Gid had got hurt a little and started crying. I'm thankful Evan was there to love on Gid and make sure he was okay and I was able to hold Reagan and tell him why Gid was crying and why he needs to listen and how to hold Gid properly. Because Reagan had a very concerned look on his face why Gid was crying. He didn't mean to hurt him and didn't understand it all. I'm assuming he gets his listening from me. I have noticed that I tend to not do the things I'm supposed to unless I understand the WHY of it. It seems like Reagan is the same way, he won't listen or stop because he doesn't understand why he should not be doing what ever he is doing.
Gideon:
He is sitting up now very well. He still topples over eventually, but that is after a very long time sitting up, I'm not sure if he just gets tired of sitting and doesn't know any other way to lay down then to fall over. =( Poor baby
He wants to eat everything we are eating but he just can't. He chocks on everything! We had cheese sticks from a pizza place the other day, the boys' and I were sitting on the floor eating them. I had just given Reagan a cheese stick, he had not even taken 1 bite when Gideon grabbed it out of his hand!! =) Reagan says, "Hey, Giggy!" I took the cheese stick away from Gideon and attempted to give it back to Reagan but the scream that came out of Gid's mouth was so furious I gave it right back to him and got Reagan another cheese stick. He actually ended up doing pretty well with it.
Gideon is a very happy baby, he loves to laugh, and cracks up very easily. but anytime I try to get video, he gets totally serious again.
Love our boys. They make life fabulous.
No comments:
Post a Comment