Last night after our date when Evan and I picked up the boys. Reagan was so happy to see us walk through the door, he bounced up and down and said in a loud, high voice, "Hi Friend!!"
He is adorable that way. He calls his trains friends, and says bye to them. His trains watch him eat, and even watch him clean the toilet! =) He throws them and apologizes, if they drop he asks if they are okay. He asks what movie they want to watch and gladly agrees and will put a DVD in if I let him.
Tonight as I was singing to him before bed, I had just finished Child's Prayer, and "Nephi Song" (Nephi's Courage, 2 verses) and had just began my last song, Silent Night when he started requesting to hear Nephi Song again, but not just any old request, he was singing his request in tune and time with Silent Night. haha, I LOVE my Son! He brightens all my days.
Evan and Reagan went shopping tonight and apparently just as they walked in there was a mom and her little girl about Reagan's age close to the entrance and Reagan walk right up to her and held her hand and said, "Hold Reagan hand". As Evan was trying to usher him away he said, "Come with Reagan" and he kept holding out his hand for her as they walked away. Evan seems to think he is a Ladies Man, I think he is just a sweet boy that is willing to be friends with anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment