Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sweet Reagan Rockwell

Earlier this week while I was brushing my teeth upstairs, Reagan was playing on the stairs and climbing on the banister.  I told him to not play on the stairs and climb on the banister because he could fall down the stairs and get hurt, and that would make me very sad.  His reply, "No, Papa will save Reagan."  He loves his Papa so much, and has the utmost faith in him to catch him every time he jumps, fix everything he breaks, and even save him from falling down stairs when he isn't even home.

This morning while I was doing my stretching workout, they were talking about using a yoga block to help increase your stretch.  I wasn't really paying attention, I heard Reagan talking about getting his alphabet blocks but it wasn't until he took out only 1 of his blocks and placed it in front of my foot that I realized, he thought I needed a block for my workout so he gave me one of his to help me.  So I did my best to try and incorporate his block into my stretch. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment