As I put Reagan to bed tonight I was just finishing up my last song and he starts caressing my face with the back of his hand, like I often do to him when I'm singing. As I finish my last song he says, "I love you Mama, I love your face, I love your cheeks, I love your nose, I love your chin, I love your arm, I love your elbow, I love your shirt, I love your pants, I love your socks, I love your head, I love your hair...all while he touches each of this things he is naming. =)
A few nights ago I had done something sort of similar to him, as I was singing and touching his face, after I was done I told him I loved his little nose, chin, eyes, cheeks, etc I guess he remembered that. =)
It sure was sweet, I just love my little man so much. He is a sweetheart!
No comments:
Post a Comment