Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fun Indoors

Reagan loves helping Papa take out the garage.  Later when Reagan and I were in the kitchen together he wanted to share with me that he had helped Papa take out the trash, when he noticed Papa had forgotten to put a new trash bag in.  He slapped his cheeks and squealed, "Oh No!...It's okay, Reagan will get it." And he very maturely and responsibly walks to get a bag from under the sink, and works for awhile to open the bag and get it unfolded.  By this time I realize how cute he is being and that I might just have time to get some camera time of his cuteness...

I love his exhaustion at the end. =)

Which reminds me of another adorable Reagan moment we had, a few days ago Grandma Wheeler brought us a couple bunches of banana's while the boys were napping, while she was chatting with Evan and I Reagan woke up from his nap.  After he greeted Grandma, and was still waking up we told him that Grandma had brought us some banana's, as he could plainly see them on the foot rest in front of him.  His reaction was a surprise to all of us, he brings in his chin to his neck, scrunches up his face and says, "WHAT?!?!" in a high voice.  We all just fell over laughing so hard.  Where in the heck did he get this from, it was totally out of left field.  He is so silly, he then grabbed them and took them into the kitchen.


Not too sure why I took this video footage of the boys, I think I just can't get enough of them sometimes and I want to capture our regular every day moments to remember the ordinary days.  But then the end gets so cute.  I love Gideon's flexibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment