Friday night Evan and Gideon went to bed early and that allowed Reagan and I to have a very special date together. I made us pretzels in the oven, and salty, cinnamon sugar Popcorn. There was a little pop left for Reagan and I opened up a free bottle of sparkling flavored water that's been hanging out in our fridge for awhile. I had been looking around to see if we had Cinderella, we didn't, but I had found a different kid friendly movie for us to watch, when Reagan said he wanted to watch Auntie Mame. Well, that speaks my language! So we watched it together Reagan laying out putting his feet in my lap, then his head, in-between eating his popcorn and pretzels. I love my little Classic Movie Buddy!! =)
We did not make it through even half of the movie before Reagan got restless and needed to go to bed. We had, had a busy day of going to the Zoo as a family and he didn't get his nap. But I was thankful for his special company while it lasted. I always love when I get one-on-one time with both of my boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment