Thursday, May 22, 2014

Update on the kiddo's

I'm going to start trying my hand at home schooling Reagan in August.  I thought I would take a few test runs and see how we do.  I printed off this tracing page and I was pretty impressed with how well he did for his first time.  The dark parts are where I held his hand and traced with him, (which is what I planned on doing the whole time, but he wanted to try it on his own too.)  He did his numbers all by himself!  He just took off at that point!

I blew up the pool on a pretty hot day, laid a tarp down to keep things cleaner, and help me have a place to sit and watch the boys as they play.
 A shot of our view




Sweet Gideon got stuck in the chair

 This was my first journey to the top of our property.  It was a cool day when Evan was home.  I would not journey out without him to protect us...okay, me. =)

We had a pretty good FHE on Monday.  I decided to do our FHE lessons based off what Reagan learned in church on Sunday, I thought it would be a good way to reinforce it.  He learned about being Thankful for his Ear's, so I printed off some ears for him to color, and made a shaker filled with popcorn kernels for him to shake and listen to, which then gave me the idea to make popcorn balls for our dessert.  He picked yellow for the color he wanted to put in the syrup.




Both the boys love to play in Reagan's room together. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment