Monday, February 23, 2009

The details

Okay so many of you have been asking for a date.

We will be married in Maui April 27th @ 6:30. We leave April 24th and come home on the 29th.

We work fast; everything is all finalized and set. I'm so excited to just be married and begin our life together. There were a lot of factors Evan and I considered before we decided where, when and how to be married.

Our plan is to be sealed in the Temple a year from now and at that time have a big celebration for all to enjoy. Since the sealing is dearest to my heart and most important to me.

I found my dress and had it fitted a few days ago. I go back in a few weeks to have the final fitting and pick out all the accessories to go with it! Other then my dress and clothes for Maui, I'm pretty much all set to leave. If Evan didn't have to go out of town next month for so many weeks we would have been married in March. This whole getting married thing has gone on for so long between Evan and I. To some this might all seem quick, but for me...and I believe Evan too, it's gone on too long. But I feel all the delays and trials we have been through have helped us grow stronger together and more set and fixed that we are meant to be together and that we can and will make it through anything!

I'll be having a bridal shower and Bachlorette party April 3rd & 4th so ladies keep an eye out for an evite from my friend Deb who has kindly volunteered to help throw these for me!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, does your family know about this?
    Hawaii in April should be lovely. Where in Maui? What hotel is the closest? There are so many more questions now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn, just wanted to congratulate you (and Evan of course). Haven't seen you since DRStrong and am happy to learn all is well and that you've found someone to share your life with.

    I went to Maui for my brother's wedding in 1994 and loved it! You guys will too. Two activities I highly recommend: the bicycle ride down Haleakala and snorkling at Black Rock.

    Take care and best wishes to you both!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete