Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pike Place



Evan and I both just happened to get off early today. We decided to get out and celebrate this very rare occurrence so we went to Seattle and visited Pike Place Market. We got there a little late and most of all the little shops were closing, but we were able to watch the famous fish flying around. I can't tell you the number of times I have been to the Market and never seen this happen.



Evan bought a yummy Asian apple that he remembered his Mom buying from his childhood. I tried it and wasn't too impressed. =) I put it in my purse while we walked around and feel bad cause it is now all bruised up from us walking all over.






We walked all over Pike's Place then down to the Waterfront hand-n-hand, arm-n-arm. there isn't a better place in the world than right next to Evan in the security of his arms! We visited Ye Old Curiosity Shop and looked around at all the weird artifacts. On the way back I totally got tired out from all the walking around. Man am I out of shape. Evan and I reminisced about the last time we had been there. (one of our first times together) I have to say, today was my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment