
Last night Evan and I went out to McCabes. Oh boy do I need to dance more, my legs and feet were KILLING me by the end of the night. But I had a blast. I had so much fun with Evan. We have only been out together to McCabes one other time before and that was about a year and a half ago. That first time wasn't so great. But this visit to McCabes was really enjoyable. He took me out on the floor for the Cowboy Cha Cha and did WONDERFUL!!! We had practiced that dance a little before we left the house and I felt confident we would do great. We ran out of time to practice the 2-Step so I figured we wouldn't be doing that dance together. But Evan asked me out for a 2-step and that dance also went very well. I completely loved every dance we did. I hope that as Evan learns more dances we will go out more. I meant to get a few pictures of us dancing together but I just get so into dancing that everything else is 2nd in my mind until I leave the the dance venue. Maybe next time...
This is a picture of me a couple years ago at McCabes. (I think this pic is awesome!)
very cool pic! looks like fun and the exercise benefit is nice too! loren and i both like to watch dancing and thought about tAKING LESSONS BEFORE....WE BOTH SUCK AT IT CURRENTLY AND HAVE NO RYTHM, LOL!
ReplyDeleteoh, almost forgot! woohoo, on the decluttering and making money at it! :)
ReplyDelete