5 Things I Was Doing 5 Years Ago:
1. Visiting Puerta Vallarta
2. Going to Dental Assisting School
3. Dancing my life away every spare minute
4. Living in Seattle
5. Working at AT&T
5 Things I'll Do Tonight:
1. Laugh at something Evan will do or say
2. Read Scriptures w/ Evan
3. Pray w/ Evan
4. Drive to my mom's
5. Sleep
5 Things I'd Do With A Million Dollars:
1. Have a MUCH bigger wedding!!! =)
2. Fly family and friends to Maui
3. Savings, Savings, Savings
4. Purchase a home
5. SHOP!!!!
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Oregon
2. Washington
3. Austrailia
4. -
5. -
5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. DR Strong
2. AT&T
3. Dimples
4. Pacific Dance Center
5. Rythym's Dance Studio
5 Things I Want To Be Doing in 5 Years:
1. Teaching ballroom dance classes out of my home
2. Being a super star mommy
3. Not driving a mini van- =)
4. Cooking yummy healthy meals
5. Working out daily
5 People I Tag:
1. Adam
2. Lise
3. Ryan
4. Beth
5. Josh
oooh, austrailia...i'd love to go there! what were you doing living there? i think that;s so neat you can dance. if we ever live in the same place, loren and i are gonna hit you up for lessons...we can trade for haircuts! :)
ReplyDeletei wish i knew how to do hair extensions....the class to learn is about $1500 so i've never done it since i only work part time and i'm always busy...didn't think i'd recoup my money anytime soon!
ReplyDelete